SAN LORENZO 92 FOR SALE:
Indicative to the Sanlorenzo philosophy, she is extensively customized and was built for its current owner under the supervision of his surveyor and captain through many years.
Over and above the high quality design and build an interior designer Stephen Huish was instructed to create a relaxed and contemporary interior using a perfect combination of American Walnut woods and subtle Travertino Navona Floors and bathrooms with emphasis on natural light and warm colours. Used as a family vessel and never been chartered, she is maintained to the highest standard with full time Captain ensuring she is in excellent condition at all times
The British interior designer Stephen Huish has created a relaxed and contemporary interior with emphasis on natural light by using a warm and neutral colour scheme with great attention to detail and in particular using the LED lighting to create a very flexible lighting scheme highlighting the design and providing the ideal ambience to compliment the owner&rsquos artwork and photographs.
Excellent use of lightly tinted American walnut contrasted by American black walnut, ceiling panels in cream suede to absorb noise and Travertino Navona floors and bathrooms in light Emperador marble creating a very homogenous design throughout the yacht.Entering the saloon via the automatic doors from the aft deck there is a free standing L-shaped sofa arrangement and dining table seating eight guests with excellent natural light from the large windows and light colour scheme.
The master cabin forward on the main deck offers a splendid panorama view from the forward looking king size bed and the American black walnut cabinets offers ample storage plus a small vanity desk and a mini fridge apart from the walk in wardrobe at the entrance to the cabin. The elegant owner’s bathroom with heated floor is slightly larger than on the other SD92 using Light Emperador and Travertino Navona marble and clever use of indirect LED lighting complimented by a 80 cm Black Zimbabwe Granite wash basin carved from a solid piece further increasing the space. Above the sink is a large floating mirror cabinet which is lit to illuminate the rugged marble surrounding. The open Stephen Huish customized staircase leading down to the VIP and guest cabins is a feature instead of merely being functional; with marble treads, wrapped leather handrails with stainless steel caps and a curved ceiling, which disappears into soft panels.
On the lower deck there is a large full beam VIP cabin midships with the same exclusive marble in the bathroom as in the Owner cabin and with sliding Shoji screens in front of the port holes, a plush leather sofa on the portside and a desk/dressing table starboard and a large walk in wardrobe to port. The head board of the large double bed and TV are clad in faux crocodile skin with the room brightened up by light boxes above the night stands.
Owners cabin, VIP and Saloon all have electric blinds.
Forward there are two large and comfortable identical twin guest cabins and the twin beds can easily be converted into doubles and the bathrooms have been designed with a perfect blend of light Emperador, Travertino Navona, Melania Beige and River Grey marble.
The well appointed and large stainless steel galley to port on the main deck is ideal for either professional or private use and forward there is the access to the crew quarters with a comfortable dinette for four and very decent crew cabins with separate bath rooms. The large aft deck is designed as a lounge area featuring a large sofa and free standing teak furniture and the access to the sundeck and engine room is discreetly hidden by the tinted glass doors adjacent to the entrance to the saloon. The large sundeck has an exterior helm station and the serving bar and casual dining table is well covered by the GRP hardtop and an additional bimini can be mounted on the aft part where there are two large sunbeds and two large L-shaped sofas. On the bow there is a small cozy sofa with a mounted teak table that can be converted into a sun lounger.
|Price:||3.900.000€ TAX PAID|
|Engine:||2x MAN V12-CR1200-D2842 LE453 of 1200 Hp|
Miele 4-hob vitroceramic stove
• Miele wine cooler
• Miele oven
• BBQ on flybridge
• Miele stainless steel extractor hood
• Fridge and icemaker on flybridge
• Miele dishwasher
• Mini fridge in owners cabin
• Miele dryer
• Miele washing machine
• Frigomar custom stainless steel fridge & freezer
• 2 x Kohler 40 KW generators
• Air conditioning Condaria 180.000 BTU
• Zero speed stabilisers
• 400 V AC & 24 V DC bilge and ﬁre pumps
• V5-blade NiBrAl propellers
• 40 HP Hydraulic bow thruster
• 40 HP Hydraulic stern thruster
• UV water sterilizing unit
• 2 x 100 Ltrs water heaters
• Idromar watermaker producing 250l/hr
• Air compressor
• 3 speed ventilation in engine room
• 1 x Hamann Super Mini Waste Water Treatment Plant
• Extra cooling for main transformer
• Wet Spot water ﬁlter
• Full LED lighting with dimmers throughout the boat
• Custom electronic light switches throughout interior
• Siemens Inter phone system &ndash all connected to GSM
• 2 x Simrad RS82 GMDSS VHF Radios with DCS (ﬂy & • wheelhouse)
• GSM mobile unit
• Simrad Axis Emergency GMDSS VHF radio
• Linksys wireless LAN router
• 3 x 15&rdquo LCD Monitors in wheel house for plotter, radar and CCTV
• Simrad NS0 Glass Bridge Control unit in wheel house (2011)
• Simrad D10 display for plotter, GPS and radar on ﬂy
• Simrad multi-function log & depth (ﬂy & wheelhouse)
• Analogue rudder indicator on ﬂy & wheelhouse
• Simrad wind indicator
• BCS rudder control unit (ﬂy & wheelhouse)
• Simrad AP50 autopilot (ﬂy & wheelhouse)
• Jabsco searchlight on ﬂy with remote control
• White Star magnetic compass
• Simrad A150 AIS transmitter
• Simrad TX06 Digital Radar HD open scanner
• Seatel 4004 TV Satellite
• SALOON: • 42&rdquo Sony Bravia LCD TV • Sony Bluray Player • Denon Surround Sound Receiver/Ampliﬁer • Ipod docking station • Phillips Pronto remote control • SKY HD SatTV receiver
• MASTER CABIN: • 40&rdquo Sony Bravia LCD TV • Sony Bluray Player • Denon Surround Sound Receiver/Ampliﬁer • Ipod docking station • Phillips Pronto remote control • SKY HD SatTV receiver
• VIP CABIN:• 40&rdquo Sony Bravia LCD TV • Sony Bluray Player • Denon Surround Sound Receiver/ • Ampliﬁer • Ipod docking station • Phillips Pronto remote control
• TWO GUEST CABINS (EACH): • 20&rdquo AD Notam Mirror image LCD TV • Sony Bluray Player • Denon Surround Sound Receiver/ • Ampliﬁer • Ipod docking station • Phillips Pronto remote control
• WHEELHOUSE:• Teac DVD / stereo system • Sony Radio/CD stereo system
• CAPTAIN’S CABIN:• 17&rdquo Samsung LCD TV • Sony DVD/Radio/CD Player
• 400VAC / 230 VAC / 24 VDC with all AC @ 50 Hz • 6 x Battery chargers, all Mastervolt
ELECTRICITY: • Integrated vessel management system with touch screen to monitor electric • system, source watching, genset controls, tank monitoring & pumping, navigation • lights, engine room fans and general alarms.
SHORE POWER: • 400 V AC 50 Hz &ndash Three phase • Single house / service battery bank: • Service: 24 x Tudor GEPXV480 640 Ah 24V • Engine start: 4 x Exide Gel G210 210 Ah 12V
BATTERIES: • Generator start: 4 x 110 Ah 12 V • Emergency: 8 x Tudor Gel 180 Ah 24V • VHF radio battery – 60 Ah 12V