SHIPMAN 63 FOR SALE:
The Shipman 63 was defined by her builders as a single-handed pilothouse high-performance yacht. She was developed using the world’s top experts in hydrodynamics, singlehanded sailing and hi-tech boat building. Fast and strong, seaworthy, easy to sail and handle, functional and good-looking, she is the racer’s world cruiser. Easy handling is made possible by a balanced hull together with an intelligent cockpit layout and trimming solutions, which guarantee complete control over the yacht in all conditions.
The exceptional performance was achieved, among other features by using carbon fibre and epoxy resin for the construction. These modern materials give a stronger and stiffer boat and are the key factor in the dramatic increase in performance. This yacht has was bought new in 2008 by her present owner, always used privately and professionally maintained with and open check book.
- CARBON fibre and EPOXY resin hull, deck and superstructure; SPRINT material used for the composite parts of the built.
- Hull: E-glass for outer skin for strong impact resistance. Core of 30mm Core-Cell. Inner Skin and structural reinforcements of carbon. Surface film SF 80 for improved surface quality.
- Deck: core of 25 mm Core-Cell, carbon material on entire surface except cockpit area.
- Hull and deck made from female mould with vacuum bagging.
- Teak laid decks, flush deck hatches, recessed window frames
- Hydraulic transom door gives access to dinghy garage and serves as bathing platform.
- Pneumatic automatic sliding entrance doors
- Twin carbon steering wheels
- Twin rudders with JP3 bearings
- Fractional rigged sloop
- Hall Spars deck stepped 2-spreader carbon mast and boom – serviced and repaired 3/13
- Carbon boom and carbon bowsprit
- Mast supported by a pillar visible in owner´s cabin
- EC6 carbon rigging except forestay
- Headsail furling operated by hydraulic winches in cockpit
- Main and genoa 3DI by North Sails – 2013
- Spectra carbon main and genoa – 2008
- Assymetrical spi, code-0 and staysail.
- 4x Harken 990 hydraulic carbon top.
- SLEEPS SIX GUESTS IN THREE CABINS AND TWO CREW IN ONE CABIN
- Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with individual control in every cabin (except skpper´s fwd cabin).
- Modern custom designed interior finished in white gloss walls/furniture and teak flooring.
- Two twin cabins aft, both ensuite and the owners cabin is forward with a double bed and its own head compartment
- Saloon/galley area midships with large seating area to port and galley to starboard.
- There is crew cabin forward with upper and lower bunk.
All details, visual or written, are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
|Precio:||950.000€ (IMPUESTOS PAGADOS)|
- LCD Sharp 26″ TV in saloon on forward bulkhead and connected to
- Bose Lifestyle 38 sound system with iPod dock.
- Galley equipped with
- 4kg washing machine
- Force 10 oven with 4 hobs
- Cooling drawer under sofa and fridge in cockpit table
- Miele dishwasher
- ONE YANMAR 4LHA-HTP 110HP DIESEL ENGINE
- Shaft drive to 3-bladed folding Gori propeller
- Gearbox ZF 45-1
- Maxpower bowthruster
- 230V and 24V
- Mastervolt Whisper Ultra 12kW generator
- Battery charger
- Shore power
- Hot and cold pressurised water throughout
- Spectra 1000, 100l/h watermaker
- Electric windlass
- Hydraulic anchor lift out system
- Delta anchor
- Hydraulic transom door
- Brookes & Gatehouse Halcyon Gyro stabilized compass
- Depth sounder
- Wind indicator
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hercules ACPC autopilot
- Log/ speed
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit aft bench transfroms into passarelle
- Customs 2.6m tender
- 4hp outboard engine
- Fresh water deck wash
- 6x bilge pumps 8 man liferaft
- Emergency steering
- Powder fire extinguisher