CONCORDE YACHTS 131 FOR SALE/CHARTER: This sailboat is a luxurious 40.00m (131′ 2″) yacht built by Concorde yachts in 1992 with naval architecture by Farr Yacht Design.
The 131-foot sailing sloop was one of the most stylish sailing vessels to be launched in the 1990’s and has since benefitted from a full refit from 2009-2011 featuring interior design by Derek Frost & Associates.
This sailboat boasts a large interior volume and a great layout for up to 10 guests. She is also equipped with a sauna and gym which is unusual for a yacht of her size. The yacht’s Bridge is an enclosed area surrounded by large windows, making it perfect for viewing the oceans beyond regardless of the weather or wind. Down the stairs forward is Philanderer’s comfortable salon to port and dining area to the starboard side.
This sailing yacht is able to accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 cabins. Her Master cabin has a double bed and ensuite bathroom and the remaining four cabins are convertible, able to change to a double or twin bed configuration depending on the guest’s preference. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms.
This sailing boat also has a great Aft Deck sheltered by a bimini that is a favourite spot to dine al fresco.
This luxury yacht is the largest sailing yacht legally able to charter in Spanish waters.
Sailing yacht is able to accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 cabins. Her Master cabin has a double bed and ensuite bathroom and the remaining four cabins are convertible, able to change to a double or twin bed configuration depending to the guest’s preference. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms.
All details, visual or written, are believed to be correct but can not be guaranteed.
|Summer Rates:||51.500€ / Week+VAT|
|Winter Rates:||48.500€ / Week+VAT|
|Built:||1992 / 2012|
|Engine:||1 x 470 HP Alaska diesel|
|Cruising Speed:||10 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||13 Knots|
- 5m Novurania Equator 500 tender with Mercruiser 120hp engine with capacity for 8 pax.
- 3m Imnasa semirigid Rib 300 with Yamaha 9hp outboard engine and capacity for 4 pax.
- 4m Topaz Race X sailing dinghy
- Aitkon 2-man kayak
- Windsurf with different sails
- Water skis (including mono-ski)
- Wake board
- 3-man banana
- 2 x donuts
- Snorkel and mask
- Life jackets and neoprene outfits for water sports
- 3 full sets of diving equipment (outfits, jackets, regulators, weights, light outfits and 6 bottles)
- Big Game Practice: Four fishing rods with reels and belts for tunas.
- Fishing: Six Fishing rods with reels for small fishes and squids