The 41m yacht have been designed exclusively for the programme by the world renowned architects, Foster & Partners. The fresh, innovative and dramatic contemporary design offers around 30% more deck space than any other similar yacht, with the benefit of well designed, luxurious and flexible accommodation for 12 guests.
The internal planning of the yachts offer total flexibility to respond to the most discerning requirements of the owners and their guests. Keen attention has been paid to design and detail ranging from space and ambience to crockery, cutlery, fabrics and crew uniforms. All furnishings and fittings are provided by the Italian manufacturer Cassina.
The luminous vessel boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a panoramic saloon on the upper deck, offering wide, unobstructed views of the horizon and natural materials such as solid teak and coconut husk fibre flooring dissipate the boundaries between the lush interior and the sleek, chic outer deck to elegant effect.
These unique contemporary yachts include the following key features:
- Unrivalled space with four genuine decks & no obstructed views
- Full beam owner’s cabin on main deck with forward-facing windows leading to his and her private balconies
- Segregated crew access corridor between crew and guest cabins to ensure maximum privacy
- Glass walled main saloon with unrestricted 180 degrees views
- Upper saloon has ample glass for maximum visibility with aft, side and forward views
- Grand staircase at transom
- Submergible beach deck
- Separate jet ski storage from tender
- Side launch of main tender
- Second (crew) tender doubling as a rescue boat
All details, visual or written, are believed to be correct but can not be guaranteed.
|130.000€ / Week+VAT|
|Winter Rates:||110.000€ / Week+VAT|
|Engine:||2 x 1044 kW Caterpillar C32 diesels|
|Cruising Speed:||16 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||17 Knots|
- More toys