Location: Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
Position Information: Full time (40 hours per week)
From 10 A.M. to 14 P.M and 15 P.M. to 18 P.M. Saturdays from 10 A.M to 14 P.M (could be flexible)
Starting date: Immediately
Duration: All year
English and Spanish proficiency (other languages are welcomed). Excellent customer service skills (assistance to walk-in and telephone customers). Possess the ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision. Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform detail oriented tasks.
Knowledge, skills and abilities: Knowledge of office practices and procedures. Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to use a variety of Adobe Software (Photoshop, InDesign). Ability to maintain websites and social media sites. Skilled in communication and customer service. Ability to manager large and/or multiple projects, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
– Planning, initiating, and carrying to completion clerical, secretarial, and administrative office activities.
– Attend conferences to take notes, or is briefed on meetings immediately after they take place in order to know what developments have occurred in matters that concern the supervisor.
– Make arrangements for meetings and conferences including space, time and place.
– Receive and route telephone calls, answering questions which may involve the interpretation of policies and procedures.
– Maintain administrator’s calendar.
– Receive mail and respond, route, or forward to administrator.
– Review correspondence and documents before forwarding to administrator.
– Demonstrate initiative in the performance of assigned responsibilities.
– File charts at the end of each day and maintain record keeping and filing system.
– Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
Salary: Salary to be agreed upon (initially), with great promotion and pay increase potential. Social security inscription.
Please send your CVs with recent photos to: email@example.com
Porto Pí 8 bajos.Edificio Reina Constanza
07015 Palma de Mallorca