An innovative asymmetrical layout creates extensive amounts of internal space.
Her interior follows completely individual themes which see a fusion of Italian inspired cabinetry and finishes, and judicious use of African materials, to produce a very striking and sophisticated interior. With all of the usual Jacuzzi and sports equipment features of a yacht of her class. This Baglietto is undoubtedly one of the best new yachts of her size.
All details, visual or written, are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
|Winter Rates:||135.000€ / Week+VAT|
|Engine:||2 x MTU (2,800HP)|
|Cruising Speed:||16 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||23 Knots|
- 1 Scorpion 9.75-meter tender with 500hp engine
- 1 Novurania 3.4 meter rescue tender
- 1 three-person SeaDoo Wake Pro
- 2 SeaDoo VS Supercharged Sea Scooters
- 2 two-person inflatable sea kayak
- 1 three-person towable water toy
- 1 four-person Jobe Airstream flying towable
- Large banana boat
- Single biscuit
- Double biscuit
- Diving gear
- Snorkeling gear
- Onboard dive compressor
- Spear fishing gear
- Fishing gear